Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Bus Stops Here

Good morning everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!  Today I am sharing a 2 page layout I made for my project at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
For this layout, I used the Back 2 School Collection, The In my Community Playground Collection,  Back to School Bear Collection, and the Jesus Loves Me for the boy and girl.
Page 1
Close up of girl with bookbag.
Close up of bus
Photo mat
Pull  out mat
Page 2
Close up of boy
Playground
Other photo mats with pull out tags.  The photo mats also open up for additional photos.
Title
Thank you so much for stopping by today.  If you are interested in buying this layout, it is available on ebay but the auction ends tonight:)  Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...