Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Tunes-Girl and Boy versions

Hello everyone!  Today I have a couple layouts to share.  They are the same layout but I have a boy version and a girl version.  
Here is the girl version:
For this layout, I used the My Tunes collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  For both layouts, I used the "Live to Rock" stack from the Paper Studio.  They have a girl stack and a boy stack.
 Page 1
Title 
Close up of girl 
Close up of photo mat 
 Page 2
 Close up of girl
 photo mat-this one opens up for 2 more photos inside.  It stays closed using the photo anchor.
 Close up of girl
 Other photo mat-this one has the pocked for the pull out mats
 Pull out mats
Photo mat opened up

Now the boy version:
Full layout
 Page 1
Title 
 Close up of boy
 Photo mat with pocket
 Page 2
 Close up of boy
 Photo mat that opens
 Close up of boy
 Photo mat with pocket
 Pull out mats
Photo mat that opens
Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my projects today.  If you are interested in either of these layouts, they are available on ebay.  Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...