Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Duck the Halls

Good afternoon everyone!  Today I am sharing a layout I created mixing up files from Designs on Cloud 9, Little Scraps of Heaven, and Treasure Box Designs.
Full layout
 Page 1
 Photo Mat
 Photo Mat
 Duck with Lights
 Christmas Tree
 Part of title
 View of duck and tree
 Page 2
 Photo Mat
 Duck with Ornament
 Duck with Stocking
 Fireplace
 Closer scene view
Pull out journaling/photo tags
I want to thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my project today.  This will be available for purchase tonight on ebay after 8:30 pm central time if anyone is interested.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...