Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

In the Doghouse

Good afternoon everyone!  First I want to mention that the layout below I will be listing on ebay tomorrow night (Wednesday, June 5) for a special low price of $9.95 starting bid!!! I have several items I will be listing  tomorrow night starting at only $9.95 for 5-day auctions.  If you would like to check them out, click here.

Today I am sharing a cute 1 page layout I created using files from Little Scraps of Heaven.

For this layout I used the "In the Doghouse" collection.
 Sun
 Photo mat
 Title
 Dog in doghouse
 Close up of dog
 Photo Mat
Pull out photo/journaling tags


Thank you so much for stopping in.  If interested, this will be available on ebay starting for only $9.95 tomorrow after 8:30 pm central time.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...