Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

Boo-ti-ful You


Good morning everyone!  I am a day late posting!  For some reason, it totally slipped my mind!  

Now, I know it is a bit early but I have been seeing some cute Halloween stuff out already and when Treasure Box released this cute Halloween file I really wanted to use it.  So today my project is a Halloween layout.


For this layout, I used the Boo-ti-ful You and the UR Unboolievable files from Treasure Box Designs.
 Page 1
Photo mat
 Close up of flowers 
 Photo Mat
Close up of flowers 
 Bag of goodies
 Ghostly girl
 Pumpkins
Page 2
 Photo mats with pull out tags
 Ghosts
 Title
Mouse, pumpkin and gravestones
Pull out photo/journaling tags
Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my project.  This is available on ebay if interested in owning it. :)  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...