Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Brrrr...It's Cold Outside

Good evening everyone!  Well today I have a layout to share with you that really fits my area well.  The temperature where I live right now is 18 and yesterday was even a little colder!  So here is
"Brrrr.....It's Cold Outisde"

For this layout, I used the Baby it's Cold Outside Collection from Scrapping Bug Designs, the bird comes from Treasure Box Designs, and the mouse comes from Little Scraps of Heaven.
 Page 1
 Photo Mat with pull out tags at top
 Close up of Thermometer
Photo Mat  with pull out tags

 Page 2
 Photo Mat
 Close up of Mouse
 Close up of Bird on sign
 Photo Mat
 Trees
 Center view
Look at all the pull out tags!

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my project today!  This will be available on ebay tonight after 8:30 central time if interested.  Have a wonderful week and stay warm!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...