Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snowmen for Sale....Some Assembly Required

 Good evening everyone!  Tonight I have a fun winter layout to share with you.  I was inspired to create this one from a photo my husband showed me on Facebook.  It was a photo of a large pile of snow.  In front of the pile was a sign that said Snowemen For Sale...Some Assembly Required.  And this is what I came up with:
For this layout, I used the One Cool Kid collection from Treasure Box Designs, the Snowballs for Sale set from Little Scraps of Heaven, and the stick arms and hat comes from Scrapping Bug Designs.
Page 1
 Title
 Boy and Snowman at booth
 Photo Mat
 Pile of Snowballs
 Close up of Snowman
Page 2
 Upper Photo Mats
 Lower Photo Mat
 Close up of swirl
 Boy with snowman
Pull out photo/journaling tags
Thank you so much for stopping by this evening!  This layout is available for purchase on ebay if interested.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...