Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mad Science

Good afternoon everyone!  Today I am sharing a layout I created using patterns from Treasure Box Designs and Little Scraps of Heaven. 
For this layout I used the Science Collection from Treasure Box Designs.  The chalkboard comes from the Little Einstein collection and the table comes from Frank's Lab-both from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
 Page 1
 Photo Mat
 Planets
 Girl
 View of left side
 Chalk board
 Page 2
 Photo Mats
 Boy
 Chemistry table
Pull out tags and mats

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my project today.  This will be available for purchase tonight on ebay after 8:30 p.m. central time if interested.  Have a wonderful week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...