Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

Wild About You

Good evening everyone!  I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!
I know it has been awhile since I posted but tonight I have a cute zoo layout to share with you!
For this layout, I used the "Wild About You" and "This Place is a Zoo" collections from Scrapping Bug Designs.
 Page 1
 Title
 Peeking Monkey
Peeking Hippo
Photo Mat 
 Lion
 Koala bear in tree
 Panda
 Critters
 Page 2
 Photo Mat
 Photo Mat
 Giraffe
 Tiger
 Photo Mat with pull out tags....the tags can get tucked in a hidden pocket in the photo mat.  Here I have them out for display purposes. :)
 Stamping
Pull out tags

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my project.  This will be available on ebay tonight after 8:30 pm central time.  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...