Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Best Friend Forever

Here is a cute layout I made using the "Girly Girls" collection from Treasure Box Designs.

The blue with pink flowers and the stripe paper are from BoBunny.  The green background and the yellow floral on the photo mat I printed from the Cricut Imagine Cartridge "Blossom".  The colors matched perfectly!

Close up of the girls.  I added flowers to her pig tails and jewels for earrings.
Close up of photo mat, with flowers and brads.  I used a flower button, tied ribbon through it, and tied it around the ribbon on my photo mat.

Close up of Title.  I used jewels to "jazz" up my letters.

I was really happy how this turned out.  My best friend and I made this one together:)  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend wherever you are:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...