Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Paradise-Summer Layout

First, if you are looking for Erica's Blog Hop, please scroll down one post.  I also want to give a BIG thank you to everyone that left such sweet comments.  And a GREAT BIG thank you also to all my new followers! I hope I am able to give some inspiration:)

Here is a project I made using the "Island Getaway" and "Tiki Accessories paper piecings from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  For this layout, I used "Mango Luau Dude" paper by BoBunny. 
Page 1
Close up of Tiki Hut.  I used copic markers for my flames.  I used the sizzix "stones" texture plates for the rocks.
Close up of flowers.
Page 2
Close up of relaxing Bear.  I used the sizzix "waves" texture plate for the water.  
I scored lines on the pineapple.

You can find this listed on my E-bay.  It is listed until June 8th.  Thank you so much for looking at my stuff!:)

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...