Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Angel

Boy has it been a BUSY week.  I don't know which way I am going!!!  But....I have managed to get some scrapbooking done:)  Here is a 1-page layout I made.
The paper I used for this came from Close to my Heart.  It was a special they had so they don't carry it anymore.  The angel bears come from "Fairy Bears Collection" at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.   The title I cut using the Once Upon a Princess cartridge.  I added liquid pearls around the circle.  I added a strip of ribbon and adhered some flowers with glue dots to the photo mat.  I added flowers and brads along the side.  I don't remember the kinds of flowers...they were various brands and I have them all sorted in jars by color.
Close up of sitting bear.  I used some jewels for the centers of their headband. 
Close up of Peeking Angel Bear.  For their wings I used glitter paper.

Close up of Title.  I used stickles glitter glue on the halo.
This layout is listed on E-bay so go check it out!:)
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my project.  Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...