Search This Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

BOO

Good evening everyone!  I can't believe we are already in the month of August!  Where has this summer gone!

Tonight I am sharing a layout I made mixing up patterns from My Scrap Chick, Little Scraps of Heaven, and Treasure Box Designs.
Full Layout
Page 1
 Photo Mat
 Trick or Treator #1
 Trick or Treator #2
 Trick or Treator #3
Trick or Treaters
Page 2
 Photo Mat
 Ghost 
 Grave Yard
 Cat
 Pumpkin
Title 
Scene view
 Pull out tags and mats
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my project tonight!  This is available on ebay if interested.  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...