Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Look Whoooo's Having a Birthday Border

Hello everyone! I don't have much to share with you tonight and my posts will probably be very few over the next couple weeks.  We have family coming to stay with us and I won't be doing much scrapping!  But for tonight, I thought I would share a couple of Vertical Borders I made for scrapbook pages.  I will probably be showing a few more of these:)

Here is the first border.  For this one, I used What a Hoot collection from Designs on Cloud 9.
 Close up of title and balloons
 Close up of owl.  On the cupcake, I used liquid pearls for the sprinkles.
Title

Here is the second one.  For this, I used the Goodnight Moon collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. 
Close up of sleeping sheep 
 Close up of sheep on fence

I know this isn't much, but in a couple weeks, I will be back to my regular posting:)  These are both available on ebay if interested.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...