Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Helpers

Good morning everyone!  Happy Friday!!!!!  It is a GORGEOUS day here today and I am so looking forward to the weekend.  It is cooled down tremendously here so we can actually go outside and enjoy this beautiful weather:)

This morning I am sharing a layout I created using patterns from Scrapping Bug Designs.  
For this layout, I used the Flour Power and the My Cupcake collections.
 Page 1
 Photo Mat
 Mouse with bowl and cake.  For the cake I used a dimensional paint and then added glitter to it.
 Photo Mat
 Title
 Page 2
Photo Mat
 Mouse on cookbooks
 Photo Mat
 Peeking mouse 
Pull out mats
Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my project today!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  This layout is available on ebay if interested:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...