Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bushels of Memories

Good evening everyone!  Tonight I am sharing a layout I created using patterns from Treasure Box Designs. I am actually going to share 2 of the same layout.  One I created to sell on ebay but I loved it so much I just had to create another one for myself.  This will give you an idea of what the layout looks like after adding the pictures. 
Full layout-I used Bushels of Memories, Bushels of Fun, and Nature Nuts to create this layout.  
 Page 1
 Photo Mat
 Little Girl
 Worm and Wagon
 Photo mat and pull out tag
 Bird and mushrooms
 Stickers
 Scene view
 Title
Page 2
 Photo mat and pull out tag
 Apple basket and pumpkins
 Apple stand
 Pumpkins and acorns
 Close up of boy
 Front side of pull out tags
Flip side of pull out tags
If interested, this is available on ebay.
Now here is my own personal completed version!  I just LOVE how this turned out!
 
Full Layout
 Page 1
 My son picking an apple
Scene View of Paper Piecings
 My son being silly:)
 Title
 Page 2
 My son with his "chosen" apple
 apple basket and pumpkins
 Apple Stand
Close up of boy

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my project tonight!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...