Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Party Animal

Good evening everyone!  Tonight I am sharing a fun birthday layout I created using patterns from Treasure Box Designs.  I am showing 2....a girl and a boy version.  The boy version is available on ebay and the girl version was for me!:)   
 For this layout, I used the Party Animals collection.
 Page 1
 Close up of gifts
 Close up of bear with balloons
 Photo Mat
 Photo Mat
 Title
 Title
 Page 2
 Close up of frog
 Photo Mat
 Close up of Mouse and cake
Pull out photo/journaling tags.
Now the girl version
Full layout
 Page 1
 Photo Mat and my grandaughter:)
 Close up of flowers and liquid pearls
 Gifts
 Bunny with balloons
 Photo Mat
 Title
 Title
Page 2 
 Photo mat
 Frog
 Hippo
Photo Mat
Thank you so much for stopping by and looking!  If you are interested in the boy version, it is available on ebay!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...