Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Endless Love

Good evening everyone!  Tonight I have a cute Valentine's Day layout to share with you created from patterns by Scrapping Bug Designs.

For this layout, I used the My Endless Love and the Love Stinks Collections from Scrapping Bug Designs.
 Page 1
 Part of title
 Photo mat...I used a border punch and punched a decorative strip to add a little decoration to my photo mat.  I used a hot glue gun to glue the ribbon and the heart on top of it.  The photo will just slide right under the strip.
 Girl on Swing
 Boy with Candy box
 Liquid pearls flourish
 View of both bears together
 Title
 Page 2
 Photo Mat
 Close up of Girl on bench and the boy
 Photo Mat
 Close up of flowers
 Close up of heart and ribbon
Pull out tags
Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my project.  If interested, this layout is available on ebay.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...