Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

1 page Layout- Bridal Shower

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a 1 page layout I made for our Friday Design Team Challenge project.  We were challenged to make something with a wedding theme.  
For this layout, I used the flourishes from the Fancy Flourishes collection and some of the flowers are from the My Paper Garden collection both from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
I added some brads to the centers of the flowers and I used liquid pearls to bling up the title a bit.
Close up of photo mat.
The paper is from 2 different stacks.  The white background paper is from s.e.i "White Elegance" stack.  The pink colored paper for the photo mats is from the Luxury Stack by DCWV.
Close up of flowers.  I distressed the edges the photo mats and background paper.
Better view of the whole title.
I appreciate you stopping in and looking at my project today.  I hope you have a great weekend!  I think it's getting time for a bonfire:)  Some hot chocolate sounds good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...