Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall - 2 Page Scrapbook Layout

Today, I am sharing a project I made for the Design Team Friday Challenge.  We were to make a fall themed project.  I chose to make a 2 page layout.  I love the files I used for this one.  They are so adorable!
For this layout, I used several files.  I used the sun from the Pool Time Fun Collection, the tree is from the Haunted Graveyard collection, the flying crow is from the Red Riding Hood Collection, the banner is from the banners collection, the sign is from the Great Outdoors collection, and the Scarecrows, pumpkins, corn stalks, fence, bail of hay, and sitting crows are all from the Scarecrow Friends collection.  All of these are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  The paper is from the fall stack from DCWV.
Page 1
Close up of scarecrow.  I added some stitching with my extra fine tip marker.
Close up of photo mat.  
The photo mats open so you can put 2 more photos inside.
Page 2
Close up of sitting crow.  I used the tiny bubbles embossing folder to emboss the corn cobs.  I missed 1 though:)
Close up of other mat and banner.

Thank you so much for stopping in today and looking and my project.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

  1. I really love this LO I think I might have to use some of the ideas on these pgs thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...