Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 Page Scrapbook Layout...Croptoberfest

Hello everyone.  Today I am sharing a 2 page layout I made for my project at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  
For this layout I used the following files:  The sun is from the Pooltime Fun Collection.  The banner is from the Banners Collection.  The boy, girl, corn maze sign, three post sign, corn, pumpkins, and hay bails are all from the Pumpkin Patch Fun Colleciton.  The crows are from the Scarecrow Friends Collection.  All of these can be found at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
Page 1
Close up of title.  I added some ribbon on the photo mat and tied a leaf button on with some hemp.  The photo mats are all stitched.
Close up of boy on sitting on bails of hay.
Close up of other photo mat.  There is another photo mat tucked back behind it.
I used a Martha Stuart fence border punch for the borders on the photo mats.
Page 2
Close up of waving girl.
Close up of crow sitting on sign post.
Close up of other photo mats.
Close up of corn.  I used the mesh cuttlebug folder to give it a corn kernel texture.

Thank you so much for stopping in today!  If you are interested in buying this layout, you can find it on ebay.  Have a wonderful day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...