Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

Too Cute to Spook

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I am sharing a 2 page layout I made for the Friday Design Team Challenge at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  We were challenged to "dress up" our piecing for Halloween:)
For this layout, I have used several files.  I used the Too Cute to Spook collection for the kids, For the tree, clouds, moon, cat, and bats, I used the Haunted Graveyard collection,  For the house, I used the Haunted House pattern, and for the pumpkins, I used the Scarecrow Friends collection all from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
Page 1
Close up of kids.  I added some dimensional stickers...the lollipop in the girls hand and the bag in the boys hand.
Page 2
Part of title
Photo mat...these photo mats untie and open up for additional photos inside.
House, Moon, clouds, and bat.

Thank you for stopping in today.  I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and an awesome weekend!  We will be doing some fall activities this evening...a bonfire!:)  I can't wait....hot chocolate, hotdogs, and smores...yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...