Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Good evening everyone!  Tonight I have a corny Valentine layout to share with you:)
 For this layout, I used patterns from Treasure Box Designs and Little Scraps of Heaven.  The lacy circle is the pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven.  The rest comes from Treasure Box Designs.
 Close up of peanut M & M
 Close up of photo mat.  I used the lacy circle for the mat then topped it with a red circle.  After that, I took 2 circles and joined them together to make a circle frame.  I pop dotted half of the frame so a picture can easily slide under the frame. 
 Center
 Page 1
Close up of photo mat.  I used the lacy circle for the mat then topped it with a red circle.  After that, I took 2 circles and joined them together to make a circle frame.  I pop dotted half of the frame so a picture can easily slide under the frame. 
 Other photo frame with roses and flourishes.  I added liquid pearls to the flourish and also around the photo mats.
 Page 2
M & M 
 Photo frame with flourish and rose
 Photo frame
 I know this is a silly layout but I just love M & M's.  I saw one of their bags of M & M's for valentine's day with an M & M on his knee holding a rose and I thought "Hey I could make an M & M valentine's day layout!"  So that was the inspiration for this layout:)  I hope you enjoyed looking!  Have a good evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...