Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Love Will Keep Us Together

Hello everyone!  I know it is late to be posting but I had to go to my son's basketball game and then come home and add the finishing touches to my project.

Tonight I am sharing a layout I made using patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I used several collections to complete this layout.
 Full layout
The collections I used for this that I can remember off the top of my head are:
Fancy Frames
Strike a pose-boy and girl
Tweet on You
Sweet Serenity
Patience
Lady Bug Picnic
Page 1

Title 
 Title
Frame...I have made these so that a picture slides under the white frame.  They are pop dotted half way up so they will just keep your picture in place. 
 Couple
Page 2 
 Photo Mats
Old Couple

This will be available for purchase on Ebay this Thursday.
Before I end, I am excited to share with you that Dawn (from Dawn's Designs that Delight) and I are teaming up to bring you a special Ebay listing for this Thursday, January 19th!  I am so excited.  I will be posting all about it along with my project on Thursday!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...