Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Goodnight Moon

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far.  It is very cold here so it is perfect scrapping weather:)

Today I am sharing a layout I made using patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I did something other than all the holiday stuff I have been doing lately.
 For this layout I used the "Goodnight Moon" collection from Little Scraps of Heaven.  The scallop circles are from Scrapping Bug Designs.
 Page 1
 The white frame around these circles are pop dotted around the bottom half so that a picture can easily slide down inside or a picture could be cut and adhered to the patterned paper so that some of the pattern paper shows.
 Sheep with her blankie
 Moon and sleeping sheep
 Title
 Page 2
Photo mats 
Close up....there are 2 tags tucked behind the photo mat. 
swinging sheep 
Peeking sheep
I want to thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at my project.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice layout you did a nice job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...