Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wild Thing....I Think I Love You

Good evening everyone!  Well where I am we are officially under a winter weather advisory until Friday.  We are SUPPOSED to get our first snow for the winter.  So far, we have had a pretty mild winter here so hopefully this will just pass right on by:)

Tonight I am sharing a layout I made using patterns from Treasure Box Designs and Little Scraps of Heaven.
 For this layout I have used the "Wild Thing" collection from Treasure Box and I used the "Cave Man Kids" collection from Little Scraps of Heaven.
 Page 1

title
 Girl/Cave
For the girl, boy, and dino I have used "Action Wobbles" on their heads so that they wobble similar to bobble heads!
 Photo Mats
This is a tag that is tucked under the photo mat.  For this tag I just took a rounded corner rectangle from the shapes in Make the Cut and I welded a Heart and a bone to the top of it.  I then cut another heart and bone and glue only the top half of the the heart to the tag.  This allows me to slide the tag down inside the pocket and have half of the heart slide down over the photo mat.
 page 2
Photo mats 
 Cave boy and dino
Title
I want to thank you so much for looking at my project.  If you are interested in buying this layout, I will be listing it on ebay tomorrow night.  In the meantime, I listed a couple paper piecing sets yesterday on ebay that have the "Action Wobbles" so that their heads wobble! Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. It`s a awesome LO!Love your font and the action wobbles.Hope I can get them in Holland too.TFS,Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...