Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby Layout-Boy

Well I don't know what the weather is wherever you're at, but it sure warmed up here!  It went from 70's to 90's!  I am so glad summer is here.  Along with summer comes all the summer activities that I love:  grilling, baseball games, and ICE CREAM!  Yummy!
Anyway, here is a layout I put together.  It is another baby boy layout.


The paper is from Baby Boy Stack by DCWV.  There are 2 different stacks for baby boy.  This one I found at Michael's. The patterns for babies, stork, etc., comes from the New Arrival set by Treasure Box Designs.  
Page 1
Page 2

Close up of Peeking Baby
Close up of Stork


Close up of Baby


Close up of Photo Mat that opens.  You can find the svg cut file here.
For the baby faces, I used the Just Baby Faces Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I stitched the photo mats using the Sew Easy tool.  It helps to make your stitch holes evenly spaced.  
Close up of Photo mat that opens.


To keep this mat closed, you glue 1/4th of the circle to one flap.  Attach a small brad diagonal so that the circle slides under the brad.  


Thank you so much for visiting me today!  If you feel compelled, leave me a comment.  I love to hear from you!  Have a good evening!

3 comments:

  1. what a precious layout...just toooo cute...i have a little something for you on my blog...stop by when you have time...hugs sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought i was already here...but my mind fails me sometimes...lol..luv your layout...and i would luv for you to stop by my blog and pick up something i have for you when you have time...forgive me if this is the second post...but better safe than sorry...lol...hugs...sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute Julie!!! I have an award for you!
    http://niftynitanotes.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-award.html
    Nita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...