Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wedding Layout


I just thought I would share a wedding layout I did by request for a friend.  This one is not my usual style...I find it much easier to do cute than pretty but here it is:   I used a sketch from Jana Eubank's Sketches.



The paper is  from the "Just Married" stack by the Paper Studio.  The roses I made using an SVG file that I downloaded from Susan Bluerobot.  She has an awesome tutorial on how to make the roses.  I was really impressed with how they turned out.  I added some stickles to them for glitter.  

The floral mat that everything is layered on is from the Martha Stewart Holiday Cakes Cartridge.  I used the hide contour feature so that it didn't cut out the center of the circle.  I added some pearls for the centers.

Thanks for looking!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...