Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sweet as Honey

Well I am here relaxing on vacation.  We had some storms roll in earlier but they moved through fairly quickly.  Since we are in for the evening, I thought I would take a few minutes and post a layout I did a couple weeks ago.  I had so much fun making this layout.

For this one I used the "UnBEElievable You" set from Treasure Box Designs.  
I used liquid glass on the honey. 
I used a gem flower on the back of the bee.  
Close up of bear.
Close up of Honey Pot.
I used the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch for the tops of my title.  Then I added liquid glass.
Close up of title.
Close up of peeking bear.
Close up of hidden journaling or photo.
For all of their wings, I used blue vellum paper.  I added crystal stickles glitter.  The glitter glue makes the vellum curl up so I used my embossing gun to help speed up the drying process of the glitter glue.  I held the wings down with tweezers to help keep them from curling up too much.  This is the first time I have done this but I think they turned out pretty good.

I have a super cute layout to share with you when I get back using patterns from KaDoodle Bug Designs so come back on Sunday and I should have it posted!  Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...