Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Grind

First off, I want to say probably won't be posting too much in the next couple weeks.  We are going on vacation....yay!  We are going to Pigeon Forge, TN.   I will get as many projects posted as I can before we leave  but then I will be MIA for a whole week:)  I hope the weather cooperates!


Here is a layout I made using the "Treasure Tot-Skateboard Sam" from Treasure Box Designs.


The paper is from the Boys Live to Rock stack by the Paper studio.


Close up of Peeking Skater Dude!
Close up of Skater Boy.
Now, I also want to mention, I am getting close to 50 followers...yay!  So sometime in the near future I will be having some blog candy! Stay tuned!


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.  Have a crafty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...