I am so tickled! I won my first blog award from Denise at Life and Cards. Thank you Denise for thinking of me! I also want to thank all my followers and everyone that has left me such wonderful comments.
I am supposed to tell you 8 things about myself so here goes:
1. I am a Christian=a sinner saved by the grace of God.
2. I am happily married and have been for almost 21 years!
3. I have 2 wonderful boys.
4. I am a homeschooler.
5. I have Cystic Fibrosis. (A genetic lung disease) I mention this because it is not a well known disease.
6. I love paper and ribbon! I have more than I know what to do with.
7. I have a cricut expression, create, imagine and a gypsy!
8. I love to use files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and Treasure Box Designs.
I hope that tells you a little bit about myself. Now I have to pick 15 blogs to give this award to. These are blogs I visit for inspiration. These are in no particular order so just because they are further down on the list doesn't mean they inspire me less:)
I am a 43 year old mother of 2 wonderful boys. I have been married for 20 years and hope it's another 20 and longer!
I love scrapbooking and cardmaking. I am unable to work due to health issues. I have Cystic Fibrosis which is a genetic lung disease. Scrapbooking and Cardmaking is how I spend my free time.
I hope you can find some inspiration here!