Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

A-Caroling We Go

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I want to apologize for not having a project done sooner but it has been so busy around here.  My son has had basketball and with the holidays coming up it has just been so busy!

Today I have made a layout using patterns from Treasure Box Designs.

For this layout, I used the "Snow Place Like Home", "Caroling Chorus" and "Winter Wonderland" collections from Treasure Box Designs.
Title
Center
Page 1
Cabin
Photo Mats
Birds
Page 2
Christmas Carolers
Photo Mats
Closer look at the "we go" for the title
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my project!  I hope you have a wonderful evening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...