Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Feet

Good evening everyone:)  I know it is late again, but things have been pretty hectic around here!  I have a layout that I made using patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
For this layout, I used the Happy Feet Collection, The Polar Bears, Penguins, and Eskimos Collection, Banners Collection, and the Just Chillin Collection all From Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
Title
Center
Page 1
Dancing Penguins
Photo Mats
Close up of penguins
Close up of penguin, sign, and snowballs
Page 2
Close up of igloo, penguins, and other half of title
photo mats
Close up of igloo
Close up of penguins and title
Pull out photo mats
Thank you so much for stopping in and looking at my project tonight!
I will have this listed on Ebay Thursday night.  Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...