Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lazy Winter Days

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  We didn't have a white one here but it was still a wonderful time with family:)

I know it has been awhile since I have done any projects.  I hope now that the holidays are almost over I can get back to some kind of normal routine.  
For my layout today I used patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven.  This is from the "Lazy Winter Days" collection.  I just love the polar bear and penguins:)
This is the center of the 2 page layout
Page 1
Close up of sleeping penguin
Close of of penguins
Page 2
Close up of penguin and photo mat
Close up of Polar Bear
 Close up of photo mat
Pull out photo mats
Thank you so much for stopping by a taking a peek at my project today.  I am working on 1 more Christmas layout that I am hoping to have done by Thursday.  It has quite a few paper piecings so it seems to be going at a slow pace:)  Have a wonderful evening everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...