Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

He Loves Me...

Good evening everyone!  I want to wish you all a safe and happy New Year!  If you are going out this evening, please stay safe!

Tonight I am sharing a Valentine Layout with you.
For this layout, I used the "He Loves Me" collection from Scrapping Bug Designs.
Page 1
Close up of photo mat and bear
Close up of title and flower mat.  There are 3 pull out tags tucked behind the photo mat.
Close up of bear.
 Page 2
 Close up of Bear
 Close up of bear on flower
 Title
Close up of Heart photo mat
Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my project.  Again, I want to say Happy New Year!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend.






1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...