Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Snowmen Melt your Heart

Happy Monday everyone!  Can you believe Christmas is less than 1 week away! Yikes!! That came so fast but I can't wait:)

I know I haven't been posting a lot of projects lately...but things are so busy around here right now as I am sure it is the same with most of you!  For my project today, it is a fairly simple but cute layout.
For this layout, I used the "Snowmen Melt Your Heart" Collection from Scrapping Bug Designs.  The paper for this layout I bought at Michaels.  It is the Recollections Warm Wishes stack.  It is such an adorable stack I couldn't resist buying it:)
Page 1
Close up of Snowmen
Close up of Photo mats
Page 2
Photo mats
Title
Snowman
Pull out photo tags
I want to thank you for stopping by today!  This may be my last project to show before Christmas!  If so, I hope you all have a WONDERFUL and SAFE Christmas!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...