Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10 Things I Love About You V.2

Today I want to share a layout I made for my design team project.  I really liked the idea of the 10 Things I Love About You layout that I made previously, but I wanted to make a more elegant layout you could say.:)
For this layout, I used the Fancy Flourish and the My Paper Garden Collections from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  The paper is from K & Company.
 Close up of pocket
Close up of flowers and flourishes

 I actually cut the flowers on plain white cardstock and then colored them with my copic markers.  I then added stickles glitter to the centers.
Close up of flowers and butterfly.
Close up of other set of flowers and butterfly.
Close up of definition of LOVE!  The stamp comes from the "State of Mind" set from Close to my Heart.

Thank you for taking a peek today.  I hope to have another project for you tomorrow!  Have a great evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...