Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Birthday Fun

Today I want to share a layout I made for my design team project over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
For this layout, I used the "Rough Edge Bear" pattern for the bear.  The balloons are from the "Party Animal" Collection and the banner is from the "Banners" collection; all of these are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I don't remember what brand of paper this is.  I bought it in when we were in vacation in Gatlinburg, TN at a local scrapbook store.
Page 1
Close up of balloons.
Close up of title.
I added some cupcake embellishments on the ends and a gift in the middle.
Page 2
Close up of bear.  I used ribbon to wrap around the gifts.  I used stickles glitter on the hat.
Close up of banner.
Close up of a couple of the photo mats.  I added ribbon, a cupcake button with twine, and some liquid pearls.  I used my spellbinder dies for the border around the photo mats.

If you are interested in buying this layout, you can find it on Ebay.  Thank you so much for looking today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...