Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

School Rules

Today I am sharing a layout I made for the Friday Design Team Challenge.  We were to make a school themed layout and use stamping somewhere in the project.
For this layout, I used the "Back to School Bears Collection" and the "Back 2 School Collection" both from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.   The paper is the Grade School stack from DCWV.  
Page 1
Close up of Bear at Chalkboard.
Close up of Bear at Desk.  The sentiment stamps are all from Close to My Heart.  I used the "Boys at Play" and the September 2011 Stamp of the Month Set.
Close up of photo mat.  They open up so you can put 2 more pictures inside.  There are some journaling tags tucked behind the photo mat.

Page 2
Close up of ABC Bear.
Close up of bookshelf.
Close up of other photo mat.

Thank you for taking the time to stop in and take a peek today.  If you are interested in buying this layout, you can find it on ebay.

Just a reminder that the Summer Halloween Blog Hop begins at midnight and goes through Sunday!  I would love you for to hop along with us:)  There are going to be a lot of awesome projects and prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...