Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Snores and S'mores

Today I want to share a layout I made for my design team project at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

For this layout, I used the Great Outdoors and the To The Moon Collections from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I was inspired to do this layout from my fellow DT Member Dawn from Dawns Designs that Delight.  She did an AWESOME Noah and the Ark layout and from that...I got this:)  I have another project that I like even better than this one that I will be sharing on Friday.  I have so many ideas to do like this I can't move fast enough to get them done:)
Page 1
The star paper is from BoBunny.  The paper on the photo mats is from Close to My Heart; however, I believe it is retired.
Close up of standing moose.
Close up of tent scene.
Close up of photo mat.
Page 2
Close up of moose around fire.
Close up of Moon and photo mat.
Close up of moose with marshmallows.
Close up of Moose with Hot dogs.
I used a TON of pop dots!!!
This is what I did with the photo mat since there was only room for 1 mat on each page.  The strip is cut 4" x 12" and then scored at 4" and 8" and accordian folded.  The ribbon is adhered below the bottom of the mat and when you close it up you just tie the ribbon to keep it closed.  This allows you to get 3 photos on mat spot!  You could get 5 if you used the back too!

I hope you have enjoyed looking today.  I hope I have inspired you the same as Dawn inspired me! :)  If you are interested in buying this layout, I will have it listed on E-bay Thursday night.  Until then feel free to check out my other listings.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...