Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Today I want to share a layout I made for the Friday Design Team challenge over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  The challenge was to make a project with a theme of something "Hot"
The paper is from the "Summer Days" Collection from Echo Park.
The dogs come from the "Dog Days of Summer" collection.  The sun comes from the "Pooltime Fun" collection and the thermometer comes from the "Thermometer" collection.  They can all be found at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
Page 1 (I forgot to crop it down! So sorry)
Close up of dog with his lemonade!
Close up of photo mats.  I added some sun glasses to the ribbon.
Page 2
Close up of side peeking dog:)
Close up of title.  I added stickles glitter glue.  I love using stickles!
Close up of thermometer and photo mats.  I added some dew drops on the corner pieces.
Thank you for stopping by and looking at my stuff today!  If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me!  I am more than happy to do my best to answer any questions you may have.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...