Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Magical Memories in the Making

Today I wanted to share a layout that I made for my design team project at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
For this layout I used the Magical Memories Collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  The paper is one of the Disney Stacks from EK Success.  I purchased this at Joann's.
Page 1
Close up of title
Close up of photo mats.  
Page 2
Close up of family.
Close up of tag.
The tag opens for some journaling.
Thank you so much for stopping in and looking.  Stop back in tomorrow for another project I made for our weekly design team challenge:)  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...