Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baskets & Bunnies



The poem I got from a site called theperfecttitle.com



Here I pop dotted my top photo mat on the left, top, and bottom sides only.  This allows you to add another photo mat or a journaling block underneath.






For the photo square, you adhere your embellishment or button to a circle and glue the circle to one of your flaps.  You will only glue about 1/4th of the circle.  On the flap diagonal from where you glued the circle, add a little brad that the edge of the circle can fit under to keep the flaps closed.

Here is my Baskets & Bunnies layout.  The paper is from by The Paper Studio.  I got it at Hobby Lobby.  The patterns for the bunnies and basket are from the Easter Collection by Treasure Box Designs.  You can find an SVG cut file for the photo flap square here.  The charms I made using Shrinky Dinks.

2 comments:

  1. That LO is awesome! I love the hidden picture locations and the bunnies are adorable. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...