Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jesus Loves Me


I am so excited I just have to share....I made it as a Design Team member over at ScrapperCreations. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should do so.  It is a wonderful place to get inspiration, chat, and just get to know other crafters!:)   I have a layout that I just completed as my 1st project as a design team member and also for a sketch challenge that is going on right now over at Little Scraps of Heaven's Facebook fanpage.  I have done so many bunny pages for Easter I wanted to do one for the true reason of Easter....Jesus.  Jesus truly loves us...even in our sin.

On to the details:  I used the "Sophia" level 2 paper pack from Close to My heart.  The paper piecing patterns come from....you guessed it....Little Scraps of Heaven.  

The buttons also come from Close to my Heart's pink button collection.
The flower I made using the Sizzix 3-d flower die.  I added a few drops of Liquid glass for water droplets.


I used stickles on the tops of the socks as well as the hearts in the title.

I tied ribbon for bows in her hair and used the I-rock to add gems for earrings and also as jewels on her shoes.


Thanks for looking and may God Bless you this Easter!  

1 comment:

  1. I just HAD to stop and say...IT'S BEAUTIFUL! Girl you did a FABULOUS job on this and I LOVE the fact that it is focused on the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...