Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

Divalicious

Wow! Did I have fun making this one.  I love making the girly layouts but unfortunately I don't know what to do with them since I have 2 boys! 
At the bottom of the 2 photo mats I used ribbon and a button to embellish it.  The buttons also come from Close to my Heart.

On this one I got the bears from Treasure Box Designs-"Divalicious".  I used a sketch from Close to my Heart's book titled "Magic" for the Layout.  The paper is also Close to my Heart's Boom-Di-Ada Level 2 paper pack.

 I used flowers with a brad in the middle for the photo "folders".  At the top left I stamped some flowers and added some jewels with my I-Rock

I used glossy accents on the eyes, noses, and on the bears purse where it looks like beads. 



 I used Ranger's liquid pearls to make the pearl cut look more "pearly".

The folder opens for more pictures or journaling.

 I added stickles to the top of her socks and also added some jewels to her shoes.  I added Petaloo flowers to her dress and I tied some ribbon for her bow.

I attached a couple of tags by tying them together, looping ribbon through it, and then stapling the ribbon to the bracket.
      .

3 comments:

  1. Super adorable layout! You definitely need to use this layout for pictures of yourself! I love all the detail you put on it--cute cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the girl Lo's also but like you i have 2 boys but gonna be a grandmom soon , but don't know about the sex yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comments.

    TT....congratulations on becoming a grandma! You don't look old enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...