Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What a beautiful day!

Today is such a gorgeous day.  Sunny and warm....I am so ready for the summer!  This week is going to be a busy week for me but I still plan on getting some crafting done.  I have an order to do a word book so I need to start on that.  Once I have it done, I will post pictures.  I have some cut files for word and shape books that I will get uploaded also.  I will update my blog when I have them ready to go.  Have a wonderful day and I hope the weather is as beautiful wherever you are as it is here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I'm glad you did! I'm now following you!
    Your scrapbook layout is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see your new projects.

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...