Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lil' Chickadee

With Easter coming up I have been in the mood to do layouts with bunnies and chicks.  I had a difficult time getting this one to come together although I still had fun doing it.  I think I have "Scrapper's Block"!  The patterns for the chicks come from Treasure Box Designs.  I believe it is the Easter Collection. The paper is from DCWV's Flower Shower.


The butterfly is from the Create a Critter cartridge.  I added a second layer to give it a 3-D effect.   I used stickles on the wings and I used wire for the antenna's.


Here is embossed the egg.  I layered the grass withe 3 layers  with pop dots between 2 of the layers to give it dimension.  The grass is also cut from the Create a Critter Cartridge.

The flowers with the gems in the center are by Petaloo.  I bought the other ones from a catalog which escapes my memory right now.


Close up of the "chickadee"

1 comment:

  1. Super darling layout! Took a look at your other layouts and they are all also so super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...