Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Cricut Craft Room Blog Hop

 We are all anxiously waiting for the release of the Cricut Craft Room.  I have the design studio and I cannot wait for this to be released.  From the things I am hearing about it, it is going to be an awesome program.  While we are all waiting, Karin over at Scrapper Creations is hosting a blog hop.  Here is a project I made for the blog hop.

I used the Cricut "Create a Critter" cartridge on this one.


I plan on using the Craft Room to do a lot of welding!  I love my Gypsy, but I find the screen is a little small for me to work with.  I am hoping that the Craft Room will have a lot of the same features as the Gypsy and even more! Thanks for looking and I cannot wait to see what we can all do with the Cricut Craft Room! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...