Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nuts about you

I had a wonderful Easter and I hope everyone else did also.  It was a beautiful day to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus!  We had an easter egg hunt, colored eggs, and then had a lovely Easter dinner.  My youngest is getting old enough that I don't know how much longer we will be doing the Easter egg hunts.  I sure will miss it.  He is growing up so fast.


Well enough of that...


Here is a layout I completed for a sketch challenge at  ScrapperCreations.  If you would like to give it a try, the submissions are due in by May 13th.

The paper is the "Twitterpated" level 2 paper pack from Close to my Heart.  The pattern for the squirrels is from the "Twitterpated" collection by Little Scraps of Heaven.

I stamped the "Twitterpated" and then embossed it with white embossing powder.  The stamp is from the "State of Mind" set from Close to my Heart.

The tag is stamped using "Card Chatter-Love" from Close to my Heart.

A close up of the squirrels.  I added a ribbon on the girl's head.

I used some chipboard letters for the word "Nuts" and cut pieces of paper and wrote about you.

I added a couple gem hearts on the ribbon.

I have a few birthday cards to work on so those will probably be the next projects I post.  Also, within the next few days I think I am going to start listing some of layouts, cards, and other projects I have done on Etsy.  As soon as I do, I will put a link on here.


I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful Layouts you do. I love them. I'm a new follower. I found you through the Scrapper Creations.

    ~Sarah
    http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...