Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bananas Over You

Before I show my project I want to give a BIG welcome to my new followers.  Thank you to everyone who follows my blog!

Here is a 2 page layout I made using the "Bananas Over You" collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
The monkey paper I bought at Hobby Lobby in individual sheets.  It is by the Paper Studio.  The leaf and bamboo paper is from the "A Day at the Beach" paper stack by the Paper Studio.
Close up of Page 1
Close up of Title.  I added stickles to give it a little sparkle:)
Close up of Page 2.
Close up of having monkey.
Close up of bananas.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my projects!  

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout you did a nice job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh what a cute LO!!! I love the paper too. So perfect!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is just to cute...I love it and think I just better run over to LSOH and purchase this SVG. I have to scraplift this layout for sure! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out so cute. I love those monkey's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is absolutely adorable! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your monkey layout!!! So adorable:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...